E-Bill/SmartHub Online Bill Pay
Once you have been given an Account Number, you can login to SmartHub view and pay your electric bill online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is easy, fast, and secure. You chose the amount to pay, date to pay, and payment method through a checking or savings account. If you sign up for Automatic Bank Draft, your bank account will automatically be drafted for the amount due on the 15th of each month. We do not accept checks online, only credit or debit cards.
How Do I Get The iPhone/iPad/Android App?
You can download SmartHub by using any of the following links
Download it for free by searching “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store or Android Market. Once the app is open, you can either Search by Location for Fulton County REMC or Search By Name and type in “Fulton County REMC” as the provider. The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
Click “Sign up to access our Self Service site”
Enter your Account Number, Last Name, and your choice of email address. A temporary password will be sent to the email address.
SmartHub is easy to navigate. You will have 24-hour secure access to
• Control your account information (Email, password, Billing Address)
• Pay bills and store payment information for recurring payments
• Review your billing and payment history and status of service requests.
NEW Smarthub Features allow you to
• Report power outage from your mobile device and check your current service status.
• Manage Multiple Contact Notifications including text message and/or multiple emails.
• Contact Us requests are sent directly to our Customer Service
You will also have more access to your electric usage than ever before, allowing you to quickly compare bills. View your average usage over time with temperature information to easily see how weather is affecting your energy usage.